Current Sign-up Sheets
|Blood Bowl||October 6, 2017||20||View & sign-up »|
Full league rules in effect: Players are injured and grow through star player points. Teams earn winnings after games like usual and coaches can hire new players/coaching staff.
NAF registered event
- No star players allowed to be hired. All other inducements can be purchased as normal, including special play cards.
- No expensive mistakes rules. As after 3 games winnings shouldn’t be that high.
- Teams all start with 5 fan factor that does not need to be purchased and will not affect team value. Fan factor can be purchased but will not affect team value.
- Pile on skill is not allowed.
- Each game will be 2 hours.
Pairings will be random for the first game, after that Swiss pairings for games 2 and 3.
- Win 3 points
- Draw 2 points
- Loss 1 point
- Teams with the highest points will rank highest, with touchdowns being tie breakers and then casualties inflicted being the second tie break.
- Playoffs (structure depending on numbers)