This year Crucible is bringing back the much-requested Flea Market!
The convention is the perfect opportunity to sell your old gaming and hobby stuff to get cash to buy that new game or model you’ve been wanting.
The Flea Market will be held at 7 PM on Friday Night (10/12). Buyers can start lining up at 6:30, Sellers will get access to the Flea Market area at 6:30. Please note all the rules for the event below.
Here is how it is going to work:
To participate you must buy a table slot using the ticketing menu . The price is $20 for a single table in the Flea Market.
Note* Tables will most likely sell out, so don’t plan on being able to reserve a table the day of the convention.
- Tables are one per person, but up to three people can share a table as ‘sellers’.
- Only gaming & hobby related items can be sold. No Weapons (*cosplay/fakes are allowed). No Food.
- Show up 30 minutes before the event time slot to set up your wares for sale.
- Be ready to bargain!
If you have a way to accept credit cards or electronic payments, this will often make you a sale you’d miss out on due to someone’s lack of cash.
Have Fun and Sell your goods!
Important: No deals/sales are to be done prior to the opening of the Flea Market. This is to keep everything fair for the buyers, buying a table is not a *shop early* ticket. If you are found to be breaking this rule you will be asked to leave the Flea Market.
Your fellow gamers will be setting up their new and used gaming and hobby items for you to purchase!
- You will not be allowed to enter the Flea Market area prior to the opening of the event, but you can line up outside the area in an orderly line.
- Bring cash! Not all sellers will be able to accept credit cards and you don’t want to miss out on all the great deals.
- Find rare items and great deals at bargain prices!